Sunday, September 12, 2010

Series: The Ultimate Ira Einhorn Thread

This is a new series that may go on for quite some time. Perhaps for the next year+, because there are a grip of great emails and posts to share. I've been following the case for quite some time, but I'm the only person I know in my age proximity who knows anything about the case, or gives more than a lick of the ass crack about The Unicorn.

To kick off this series, I will add a post by Jack Sarfatti, a man whose perspective has gone through an enormous shift over the last 5 years in respect to Einhorn's case. It makes sense at times, but posts like this open the door to potential faults within their relationship.

From April, 2000:
I do not want to seem to be defending Einhorn here, but his behavior with
Theresa is consistent with his being either innocent or guilty of the murder of
Holly. I can only report that I have not heard from Ira for many months since he
inexplicably became angry over Norman Quebedeau's animated cartoons of Stephen
S. Schwartz in Stardrive. This was part of periodic psychodrama of the Caffe Trieste Irregulars of which Schwartz is a charter member. Outsiders like Einhorn take it literally and do not realize it's zany
San Francisco Performance Theater among the Boheemed of The Barbary Left Coast.
Schwartz is now living in Sarajevo and thinks that Ira may have been framed for
the murder by Serbian assassins back then. Schwartz and Einhorn are in e-mail
communication about all this. Ira was allegedly involved with Andrija Puharich
in Beograd on Tesla's work dealing with psychotronic weaponry. Schwartz is an
expert in similar assassinations by Stalin's Secret Police and their satellites.

Ira also was inexplicably angry with me because he believed I did not know much
about UFO Sightings. I am not sure about the logic of that. Ira had told me that
someone had recently offered him money to attack my ideas on the Internet. I
periodically pressed him to reveal the identity of the parties involved and he
refused. This would be a reason for me to be angry with him not vice versa.
Perhaps he was lying about that? It is puzzling for a man allegedly interested
in the physics of consciousness who has gone on record in several, most recently
in Dec 99 Esquire, that my theory is a major contender, to suddenly run off in a
snit over personal matters between Stephen S. Schwartz and me he was only
peripherally involved in? Your guess is as good as mine on the mind of Ira
Einhorn. Suppose he is innocent, the stress Ira is under is enough to drive most
men off balance after 20 years. Schwartz, on the other hand, has no such excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment